R206AM series / Pressure independent control valves (PICV )
R206AM is a pressure independent control valve (PICV) that combines an automatic flow rate regulator and a control valve with actuator.
The valve can adjust flow rate and keep it constant in the presence of changing differential pressure conditions of the circuit in which it is installed. Flow rate is
adjusted in two different ways:
- manually on the automatic flow rate regulator, to restrict the maximum value
- automatically by the control valve in combination with a proportional (0÷10 V) or ON/OFF actuator, in accordance with the thermal load requirements of the
section of the circuit to be controlled.
The set flow rate is guaranteed inside the declared range of differential pressure, with a maximum error of ± 10 % on controlled flow rate value or ± 5 % on the
maximum flow rate. R206AM valves feature pressure plugs connections for flow measurements and verifications.
(Please refer to the following page for the complete regulation tables of different valve types).
• Compatible fluids: water and glycol solutions (max. 50 % of glycol)
• Maximum working temperature: 120 °C
• Ambient temperature: 1÷50 °C
• Maximum working pressure: 25 bar
• Maximum operational differential pressure: 4 bar (2 bar for R206AY053)
• Maximum differential pressure with actuator: 6 bar
• Connections: female, ISO 228
• Actuator connections: M30 x 1,5 mm
• Leakage rating: Class 4 (IEC60534-4)
• Maximum seat leakage:
– R206AY053: 0,35 l/h
– R206AY054, R206AY055: 0,50 l/h
– R206AY056, R206AY065: 2,32 l/h
– R206AY057, R206AY058: 8,36 l/h
• Body: brass CW617N – UNI EN 12165
– Insert: glass reinforced PSU/POM/PPS
– Diaphragm: EPDM
– Internal metal components: stainless steel
– O-Rings: EPDM
– Shutter: PPS