R470 / Thermostatic head with liquid sensor Clip-Clap quick connection
To use heating energy only where and when it is actually needed, the most
simple, cheap and reliable independent thermoregulation solution is to
equip each radiator in the building with valves with thermostatic option and
Thermostatic heads serve to keep constant the ambient temperature of the
room in which they are present, according to the set value.
The R470 thermostatic head is equipped with liquid sensor and Clip-Clap
quick connection to the valve body.
Thermostatic head with liquid sensor and Clip-Clap quick connection.
Adjustment positions from * to , corresponding to a temperature range
of 8÷32 °C. Possibility to block or achieve partial opening and/or closure via
the limiters supplied. Can be installed on all valves with thermostatic option,
series TG, D, F. Temperature range combined with valve bodies 5÷110 °C. Max.
working pressure in combination with the valve bodies 10 bar. KEYMARK
• Can be installed on all valves with thermostatic option, series TG, D, F
• Temperature range in combination with the valve bodies: 5÷110 °C
• Max. working pressure in combination with the valve bodies: 10 bar
• Max. differential pressure in the valve: 1,4 bar (3/8”, 1/2”); 0,7 bar (3/4”)
• Min. head calibration: 8 °C in position *
• Max. head calibration: 32 °C in position